Benefits of becoming a member of the RDA of NSW (Inc) include:
- Strong representation and advocacy in State and Federal Health Issues
- Constantly delivering GP’s & specialists better conditions and income
- Peer support
- Rural Doctors Settlement package which sets out the conditions and fees for providing care to emergency and public inpatients
- A Management Committee continually advocating for your rights and needs
- Regular newsletters including important topics relevant to rural doctors with a focus on workforce and financial sustainability issues.
- Access to our website and up to date information at all times
- Educational and social networking activities in collaboration with the Rural Doctors Network including conferences
- RDA NSW (Inc) have gained Practice Incentive Payment (PIP) loadings for rural doctors
Find out more about the different membership packages and their cost and then join today!